I think you have read tons of articles about “How to Make a website” but if you’re reading this article that means you didn’t get an answer yet. Making a new website is not that hard but running the website is a little bit hard, so if you really want to create a new website then first read these articles and then invest your money in creating a website.
There are two ways to make a website, One is for free and the Second is by giving money. Now you will ask, which is the best way?
Both are best, it depends on what you are looking for you and what you want from a website. For example, if you want to earn money then I would say, invest some money is hosting, Domain name, premium theme, and start working on it but if you just want to write and money is not the option then try Wix or Google Blogger where you can make a new website for free.
Now we all know when someone offers a Free product that means you won’t get 100% control over your website, you need to sacrifice something. I won’t talk about those sacrifices because it’s not the topic here, maybe some other day… so let me know if you are interested…
How to Make a Website for Free
There are tons of companies where you can make a website for free but I won’t talk about all those companies because it will waste your time and mine too. So let’s see the top two providers where you can make a website for free, free, free…
First thing first, when you create a website on Wix, companies add their domain name at the end of your domain name, for example
If I choose, MobileDrop.in then it won’t be only https://mobiledrop.in because it’s a free product, the company will give you this “https://mobiledrop.in.wix.com
The only downside for free website is, the search engine won’t rank your website higher because of that extension. It’s simple math, google will give first priority to paid users than free users. Here is the step to make a free website on Wix.com
- Step 1: Go to Wix.com and create a new account or if you already have an account then log in
- Step 2: After creating a new account, you will see the homepage on your computer, just click on Start Now Button
- Step 3: Now Wix will tell you to choose a template for your website, so choose one according to your website niche. Keep in mind, Wix won’t let you change your template after, so choose wisely.
- Step 4: Now just wait for the pop-up window and once see the pop-up window, just click on the Start Now button.
- Step 5: Now you will see edit page, you can edit the template as per your test.
- Step 6: Once you finish Editing, make sure o save all the data because Wix doesn’t auto-save the data, so do click on save data.
- Step 7: Now it’s time to choose a domain name, so choose whatever you want but keep in mind, in the free version, you will get Wix extension at the end but if you don’t want to brand then you can always pay for it.
- Step 8: That’s it, you created a new website for free, Enjoy…
Now if you don’t want to make a website on Wix then don’s worry because Google also offers the same service, so let’s talk about that too…
Google Blogger (Blogspot)
Google Blogger also provides all the features which you get from Wix and it’s also very easy to create a website but still, let’s go through step by step…
- Step 1: Go to https://www.blogger.com/home and log in with your Gmail account and don’t have one then make it new
- Step 2: Now google will tell you to confirm your account, so just do it.
- Step 3: After you will see a new page, on the left side of that page, you will see the “New Blog” button, just click right there.
- Step 4: Now you will see a pop-up window,
- First, type what you want to see on your welcome page, for example, “Welcome to my new website” or something else.
- Second, type, your domain name. As I have said, whatever you choose, you will get a brand name at the end of your URL (https://www.mobiledrop.in.blogspo.com)
- Third, choose a template for your website. Here, you can change the template latter, so no need to worry…
Well, you have created a new website, now start writing.
So I hope you get the idea but still if you have any questions regarding anything then do let me know in the comment section below.